"Gray Consulting and Therapy, LLC, is a dynamic, creative, organization looking forward to meeting your needs in creative ways!"
Gray Consulting and Therapy, LLC, is a dynamic, creative, organization looking forward to meeting your needs in creative ways! We are always interested in collaborating with other organizations or professionals. Please contact us with your ideas and see how we can work together.
This system-wide service works with administrators to develop a focused plan to better allocate resources, training, and technology to meet the needs of your organization. Our pricing is customized based on the project. Please contact us to discuss how we can work together.
PRESENTING AND TRAINING SERVICES
Let us customize a presentation for your next early release or professional development day! We have extensive experience presenting on the local, regional, and national level. Workshops and trainings are available to meet district training needs on early release days and professional development days. We offer half and full day trainings.
The following is a list of potential topics that can be covered:
- Augmentative Alternative Communication
- Adapting Books for Emergent Literacy
- Emergent Reading and Writing for students using Augmentative Communication
- Assistive Technology for reading and writing
- How to include Assistive Technology in an IEP
- Goal writing for Augmentative Communication or Assistive Technology
- What is Assistive Technology and Universal Design for Learning?
Past Presentation Topics:
- Writing with All You’ve Got: Fostering Emergent Writing for Students who use Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC): RESNA Convention, New Orleans, Louisiana, June, 2017
- Language Strategies & Adapting Books for Early Numeracy Skills Ages 2-4: SERESC, Bedford, NH, January 26, 2016
- Language Strategies & Adapting Books for Early Numeracy Skills Ages 5-6: SERESC, Bedford, NH, January 26, 2016
- Assistive Technology for Early Literacy Skills: SERESC, Bedford, NH, April 16, 2015
- Assistive Technology and the IEP: ATECH Services, Concord, NH, November 2014
- Assistive Technology in the Schools: Yearlong grant-funded training coordinator, with Salem, Londonderry and Claremont School Districts participating, ATECH Services, Concord, NH, 2014-2015
- AAC 101: Introduction to AAC: NH Family Support Conference, Bretton Woods, NH, May, 2009
- Assistive Technology for Executive Functioning: Windham School District, Windham, NH December, 2013
- AAC Evaluation Considerations and Technology Features Overview: Hooksett School District, Hooksett, NH, March, 2008
- Digitized Dynamic Display Devices: Who Uses Them, Anyway? ASHA Convention, Boston, MA November 2007
- AAC Exploration and Assessment Considerations: UNH Graduate Students, Durham, NH March, 2007
- Assistive Technology in the Schools: NHSTE’s Technology in Special Education Conference, Bedford, NH, March 2007
- AAC Assessment and Use in the Classroom: Derry School District, Derry, NH, November 2005
- Assistive Technology Training: Spaulding Youth Center, Northfield, NH, June, July, and August, 2004
- AAC Switches and Device Use for Kids: Rehabilitation Equipment Associates, Manchester, NH April, 2004